This is an old flour mill building on the bank of the Cass River in the German settlement of Frankenmuth, Michigan. It is now used as a coffee shop and beanery. Frankenmuth was established in 1845. This photo is about 12 years old. It was originally called "Nickless-Hubinger Flour Mill". Bill (SceneChaser) from wetcanvas.
this was painted for a ink and wash challenge